Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jet Lag and London Swag


After a harrowing journey from Lexington to O'Hare to Heathrow, I'm finally in the UK! Our group almost didn't make it thanks to some thunderstorms in Chicago, but eventually we got on the plane.

video

By the time we got off, we were significantly less chipper.


But after a good sleep last night, we're ready to start pounding the pavement. For those of you who don't know, I'm here with a group from Asbury University's journalism department. We'll be reporting on the Olympics for WLEX18 and Kentucky Monthly, and I'll be blogging as I go.



I can't believe this is my home for the next two weeks!


Keep up with my adventures here at Jane Loves Words, on Twitter @janeloveswords, on Asbury's London 2012 blog, or at the WLEX18 and Kentucky Monthly websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment