Sunday, March 11, 2012

SB12 Day 1: Four-Wheeling and Scene-Stealing

Spring break is finally here! After our raging success last year, my friends and I are off another whirlwind adventure through the northeast U.S.

We left Wilmore at early yesterday morning, and after a harrowing journey that took more than 14 hours and included an unplanned rendezvous in Washington, D.C., we finally arrived at sweet Cassie's house at 12:15 this morning.

This place is so peaceful. We're chilling here for a few days, then taking day trips to some other major cities. We'll visit Philly, NYC, Ocean City, and Washington D.C. I'm looking forward to the shopping, to the sight-seeing, to the time off from school. But most of all, I'm looking forward to spending a week with these lovely people:


I seriously have the best friends in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment